I love to have something sweet every day!
Sometimes naughty but most of the time nice using real, unprocessed ingredients with no refined sugar but still achieving a sweet and heavenly taste!
I served this up last night as a warm desert with a scoop of sorbet and this morning for breakfast with yoghurt & berries! & I’m in class this week so I’m sure it will be my afternoon pick me up too!
So versatile, healthy but most importantly DELICIOUS
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 egg (flax egg for vegan)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 2 cups of flour (gluten free or not is up to you)
- 1/2 cup of oats (I use jumbo oats)
- 100g of Dark chocolate (I used 70% Lindt)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
1) Preheat the oven to 180c
2) Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl until it forms a gooey mixture.
3) Pour into a greased or lined loaf tin and put in the oven for around 55 minutes (or until a knife comes out clean).
4) Leave to stand after baking for 20 minutes and cut into slices